Today in this article we are going to tell about how to turn off safe mode on Tumblr. If you are searching for this thing then keep reading this article. We covered almost everything about it. Let’s continue.
Tumblr is a social media and blogging tool that gives permission users to publish a short blog post (Tumblelog). This tool Tumblr has the ability of users to heavily customization of their pages. And, also Tumblr is the free-form nature of the site.
- 1 How to Disable Tumblr Safe Mode or Bypass it Without an Account
- 1.1 Turn off Safe Mode on Tumblr
- 1.2 Why does anyone want to turn off the Safe Mode feature on Tumblr?
- 1.3 How to Turn off Tumblr Safe Mode in Smartphone
- 1.4 How to Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode in iPhones And iPads
- 1.5 How to Turn off Safe Mode on Tumblr in PC
- 1.6 How to Do it Without a Tumblr Account
- 1.7 CONCLUSION:
How to Disable Tumblr Safe Mode or Bypass it Without an Account
The content created under Tumblr’s limitations, rules forms and types, also the design of your page where such content is posted. This tool company itself accepts that Tumblr is a little hard to explain to anyone and not easy to use for everyone, due to content addressing specific fan groups, businesses, subcultures, social issues and other concerns ranging from text and .gif files to music and videos. Ecommerce stores are also included in these lists.
Check Also: How To Check if iPhone is Unlocked [Full Guide]
The Tumblr latest app allows user management of multiple posts, blogs, and message views. Tumbler users can easily post text, links, images, videos, music or quotes from a phone, web browser, desktop or email. Tumblr can translate any posts into seven languages, including English, Italian, German, French, and Spanish.
Turn off Safe Mode on Tumblr
In 2017, the developers behind the Tumblr microblogging portal introduced “Safe Mode”, a way to filter out sensitive content and explicit blogs for those who don’t want to see that kind of content.
Before this safe mode feature was introduced by Tumblr, search results with Tumblr users do not filter this type of content, but now when this safe mode feature available, it puts the option of viewing NSFW content in users’ hands. This safe mode feature is enabled by default in your Tumblr, especially when you are continuously using the Tumblr Android app, so this guide will show you how to disable this feature if you want to disable it.
Turning off Safe Mode on Tumblr will certainly expand your search results, and if you understand what you’re doing, we’ll provide steps on how to do it properly.
Why does anyone want to turn off the Safe Mode feature on Tumblr?
On Tumblr, the feature of safe mode was only created for the filter of blogs and the sensitive contents marked explicitly by their owners. But if you are over 18, you are totally able to choose what you want to see on your Tumblr Feed.
If you are using Tumblr for a long time, you are also not able to turn off this safe mode feature, but if you are of age, you will be able to make this decision for yourself. In Tumblr from turning off the feature (safe mode) will make you able to access posts with all the contents and every type of blog. If you really want that kind of freedom and you can off safe mode on Tumblr.
How to Turn off Tumblr Safe Mode in Smartphone
If you prefer to browse Tumblr using your smartphone, then below we are providing the steps on how you can turn off safe mode on Tumblr.
- First step: Launch the Tumblr app as you normally open in your smartphone.
- Second step: Select click on the humanoid icon (You can see in the bottom-right corner).
- Third step: Tap on the gear icon (shown in the upper-right corner) to access the account menu.
- Fourth step: then, choose the General Settings.
- Fifth step: Scroll down to the filter, and tap it.
- Sixth step: Now you have to see the Safe Mode field. If that safe mode button is blue that means Safe Mode feature is currently enabled. Tap on the button to disable the feature.
Just! Now you should be free to explore the strange, sometimes untitled world of NSFW Tumblr. However, beware! Walking through the dark, sinister netherworld of NSFW Tumblr, you can see things that you can never erase from your mind. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode in iPhones And iPads
On iOS phones or iPads, you don’t have to turn off Safe Mode via the Tumblr app, but you can turn it off from the iOS Settings app.
- First step: Open the Settings app from the home screen, scroll down and then tap on Tumblr.
- Second step: In the Tumblr Settings, click on the Safe Mode.
- Third step: Tap on Do not hide anything to turn off safe mode.
On the restart of the Tumblr app, you should be able to access all NSFW content.
How to Turn off Safe Mode on Tumblr in PC
To turn off safe mode on Tumblr PC, you need to do follow the given steps:
- First of all, log on to Tumblr from the link tumblr.com and provide your Tumblr ID and the password. Once you successfully log in to the Tumblr account from your browser, click on your account icon to launch a pop-up menu.
- Now you have to click on the Tumblr settings option given on the menu.
- In the settings, scroll down to the Filter tab and then you have to close the toggle button corresponding to the Safe Mode feature field to disable it.
- Soon, you will close this toggle button and you will be no longer have a restricted view of Tumblr content.
Note: You will only be able to turn off the safe mode feature in PC when your age is above 18.
How to Do it Without a Tumblr Account
If all you want is to use a certain Tumblr blog to view some engaging content, you can do so by not having an account with Tumblr. You do not need to create a Tumblr to disable ‘Safe Mode’ to access its NSFW content.
To do this, there are some sites that will allow you to use Tumblr directly. They bypassed those restrictions on you. We recommend these two websites:
It can sometimes be frustrating to experience restrictions while surfing on the Internet. Some restrictions are understandable, given the choice of viewing NSFW content that is not for anyone. With the option to turn ‘Safe Mode’ on or off, Tumblr has done enough for the tastes of various users. In addition, you can try any of the methods to turn off safe mode on Tumblr. Now, enjoy Tumblr, there is no restriction