Hello readers, this is our new article on this website. Here you all are going to know about How to underline in Discord in just a few minutes. If you are a discord user then I recommend you to read this article till the end and you will get to learn many new things about this. Let’s start.
Easy Ways to Underline in Discord
Discord is a chat or messaging app and this application is similar to programs like TeamSpeak or Skype, or professional communication platforms like Slack. This Discord platform is providing services like Audio, Video, Text, Images, and Discord Screen Share. This platform is mostly used by the game players and Discord is one of those platforms which allows its users to talk while playing the game. After using this application, you will get to know many new and unique things about this game.
By the way, sometimes you have seen other discord users use to send text messages in Discord with lots of attractive colors and styles. We want to tell you that it’s not a big deal to have the ability to format text in your Discord messages or posts. In this article, you are going to know about that only and after this article till the end, you will learn how to write attractive Discord posts and messages.
How to Underline in Discord
This is the most popular text formatting style which most Discord users want to use but they don’t know the method. This is an Underline text formatting style. Underlining any text in messages or posts make that text stand out of the whole message. If any Discord user uses this Underline text formatting style in Discord then it can give an awesome effect on the focus text. Check Also How to bold in discord.
In case you do not know the Discord underlined text, it is simply a line that is found under links that separate the text from the rest of the sentence. If you also want to see How to underline in Discord then you should sure follow each given step one by one.
- First of all, you have to go into any Discord private messages or Discord text chat and then you need to write down the message whatever you want to send to the other user in Discord.
- In the second step, you have to press the Shift + – buttons on the keyboard, and then two underscores will add on both sides of your text. After this, the text will look like __test text__ for getting Discord underlined text.
- In the last step, Discord users or you can just send the desired message to the other Discord user and then your desired text will get underlined text formatting using those Discord text commands.
How to Bold and Italicized Text
For all those Discord users we write this who wants to know about How a Discord user can make their text in Bold and Italicized style. Follow the given steps if you also want to write your texts in Bold and Italicized style.
- In the first step, you only have to enter the text whatever you want to send to the other Discord user in both the bold and italicized effects combined.
- After doing this step, you need to add a total of three asterisks on both sides of the text which you can add using Shift+8 on your keyboard. And you should know that one asterisk is for the italics and the rest two are for making the text bold.
- In the end, you just have to send the ***test text*** message to the user and the user will get the message in the bold and italicized style at the same time.
When you read this entire article and the underline text formatting style, I hope you should be able to customize your desired text in this Underline format style on Discord. There are many other text formatting or styling features available in the Discord app, we will share about all of them on our website so you can revisit our website to learn more about other styling features in Discord texts. If you still have any doubts or suggestions about this Discord Underline text command then feel free to comment below your thoughts or doubts below. We will clear your all doubts as soon as possible.