Today we are going to tell you about how to add bots to the discord server, if you are interested to read this article or in this topic then please continue. We will tell you everything about discord and their bots. Let’s jump into the topic.
Discord is a free chat service app for gamers. This free chat service app is very popular and used by a lot of gamers worldwide. This app is really easy to use, and managing the server on Discord is also very easy. While the app itself is quite powerful at doing this, there is always scope to add more features. After all, not everyone renounces in the same way. Discord allows users to add bots to their servers, to customize the server of their choice to their liking and add features.
3 Simple Steps to Add Bots to Discord Server
When your server is growing or increasing members in discord, it can become so busy. You want the level of expectation from joining members, but about removing members who don’t want to follow your server rules, and where the bots come from. If you want to add bots on the discord server, read further.
So, Connecting the bot to your own discord server makes the messaging service even more suitable. There are so many cool bots for specific categories like games that show updated stats, ranks and scores. But when it comes to managing your discord server and adding these types of important bots in your server can seem like a subordinate task, so here you know how to add bots on your discord servers.
The Benefits of adding bots to your discord server
Bots can be considered as the virtual assistants that enhance any gamer’s communication experience. Once, you will add the bot to your discord server than you can use those bots anytime you want.
Check Also: How To Donate Bits On Twitch [Full Guide]
In addition, adding bots on discord also eliminates the need to track other gamers’ scores and stats on the discord server. These bots can make you laugh and help to increase your productivity during the intense gaming sessions.
Adding Bots to Discord Server PC
- Open your favorite browser on your Android smartphones, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- In the URL address section at the top of the PC screen, find the website whose discord bots you can use easily. If you are having any type of trouble finding a website, Carbonite and Discord Bots are great places to start your search. Both websites, Carbonite bots, and Discord bots have large libraries. Here you’ll find full of Discord Bots for you.
- When you find your favorite Discord bot which you are finding, click ‘Invite’ or ‘Install’. Click ‘Add Bot to Server’. It varies between these websites and the bots through which you sift. You will be immediately redirected to the Discord server.
- If you are not already logged in, log in to your discord account. When you will log in to the discord server, you will be again automatically undirected, but for authorizing the installation of your new Discord bot.
- Click on the button ‘Want to select a server’ and then, choose that discord server where you want to add your new Discord bot.
- When you have selected the server, click ‘Authorize’.
Important: You must have own discord server administrator to add your favorite Discord bot to your server. Without the administrator, you cannot authorize a discord bot. If you are the server administrator then continue with the steps. If not, then obtain permission from the server owner in advance.
Add Bots to Discord Server in App
- Launch your favorite web browser on your Android smartphones, such as Google Chrome and Firefox. You have to find the discord app which is placed in the apps section on your smartphone.
- In the URL address section at the top of your smartphone screen, find that website whose discord bots you can easily use.
- When you find your Discord bot for which you are searching, click on ‘Invite’ or ‘Install’. Tap on the ‘Add Bot to Server’. It varies between the websites and bots through which you sift. You will be immediately redirected to the Discord server.
- If you are not already logged in, log in to your discard account. Once logged in, you will once again be undirected, but to authorize the installation of your new Discord bot.
- Tap on the box ‘Select a server’ then choose the discord server where you want to add your new Discord bot.
- When you have selected the server, tap the ‘Authorize server’.
Important: Depending on your smartphone or android device, the ‘Authorize’ button sometimes not appear. If you have the same problem then your phone appears sideways, in the landscape mode, you’ll see Authorizeize button.
Alternative method to add bot to server
The method described earlier is very simple, but if you are a pro user and want to quickly add bots to your disorder server, this method can help you.
- Paste the following URL into any your smartphone or pc browser of choice https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=<Bot_Client_ID>&scope=bot&permissions=0
- In the above URL, you replace Bot_Client_ID with the client ID of the bot you want to add.
- Then, Similar to the previous method, authorize the bot and verify the captcha.
Now you know how you can add bots to your own discord server, go ahead and enhance your discord server with awesome bots that you find useful. There are a lot of bots available for the Discord servers, and you can look here to find out the best of some of the websites you are referring to in this article. We always want to know your opinion on our post or article if you like to read this article please comment below. If you got any problem while adding bots then comment we’ll reply to you asap. Thanks for reading.