Hello readers, today we came with a new article on this website. And in this article, we will talk about How to delete discord account from your device. For this, you only have to read this article till the end and follow every mentioned step. So, let’s start.
Easy Way To Delete Discord account
Discord is one of the most popular chat apps and it is the easiest way to communicate over text, voice, and video. Also, you can chat, hang out, and stay close with your communities and friends. This platform is too popular among gamers. But nowadays, every type of creator is joining this platform and connecting with their fans and communities.
There can be many reasons why you want to delete your Discord account permanently from your devices. You may have decided that Discord is no longer a VOIP for you. It also can happen that you don’t want to use Discord platform anymore and it makes sense to erase all the data you have stored in this platform.
On the Discord platform, if you seriously want to delete your account then follow the given method and delete your Discord account. We are telling you again just because deleting a Discord account is a permanent process so, if you delete your account then you will never get it. The deleting process will maximum take 2 minutes only. Check the mentioned steps and follow as we are going to tell.
How to Delete Discord Account
Just like the Facebook app, Discord allows you to both delete and disable your account. If you want to delete the account then you will no longer be able to use it but if you want to disable your account then you will take a break from this platform and whenever you want, you can come back to Discord and use the account.
Delete Discord Account
- First of all, you have to open the Discord app on your screen and then you need to log in using your details.
- In the next step, you have to head over to your User Settings which looks like the COG icon and then click on the “My Account” tab there.
- And from here, you have to choose to edit your account and then you will see the option to delete the account at the bottom of the window. You have to click on the button to make your account disappear for good.
Disable Discord Account on PC
- The first step is to open the Discord app on the display screen and then log in with exact login details.
- When you have successfully logged in then head over to your User Settings which looks like the COG icon and then click on the “My Account” tab there.
- And from here, you have to select to edit your account.
- You will get the option of Disable your account at the bottom of the window (coincidentally located to the right of Delete Account). You only have to click on it to disable your Discord account.
Disable Discord Account on Mobile
- On mobile, You have to open the Discord application on your smartphone and log in with your login details.
- When you logged in on Discord then open your servers list. For opening server lists, you have to tap on the triple white lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- And now, you have to tap on the COG icon which you can see next to your profile name and it will open User Settings.
- Now, you have to tap on Account and then click on the triple white dots in the top-right corner.
- And here you will get the option to Delete Account or Disable Account. However, once you select either, you will be taken to a support page, which explains ways to go about making that happen, similar to what you are already reading here.
- To disable or delete an account from a smartphone, you have to put in a request with support. Currently, this is the only way for mobile users to delete or disable their discord account.
Final words: This article is written to help all of those users who want to know How to delete discord accounts from their device. And in this article, we talked about how anyone can disable their account also. If you found this article helpful then please share with all those friends who want to know about this. Thanks for reading our article until the end.