Hello readers, if you are an Apple iTunes user and regularly updated with its information and news then I am sure you know about the iTunes dark mode. iTunes dark mode is a popular feature on Windows 10. So, today we wrote this post to introduce our readers about iTunes dark mode on Mac and Windows. And also, we will tell you some extra information about this. Stay connected and read this article.
How To Use iTunes Dark Mode [Step By Step]
If you are using Apple iTunes on your computer daily at night or you are addicted to Apple iTunes then it can cause insomnia and eye strains, especially when the brightness of your display screen is high. There are many VJs, DJs, or Music Producers who use iTunes all night on their Windows PC or Mac to play music and they look at the screen constantly at the screen light. We all should find a way which can manage our eyes when we work on iTunes for a long time in the morning or night.
As you can see, your iTunes current settings will allow you to darken the menu bar. So, this feature can easily help you a lot from the screen light. Today, we are going to talk about this feature only.
iTunes is an internet radio broadcaster, media library, media player, and mobile device management application which was developed by Apple Inc. iTunes was officially announced or released on 9th January 2001. This application is mostly used to play, download, and organize digital multimedia files like music and video on your personal computer which is running the Windows and macOS operating systems.
iTunes Dark Mode
With the latest macOS Mojave, officially Apple announced a feature to its users which is called the Dark mode. The Dark mode feature will turn everything dark on your system. I mean to say that the theme and color contrasts will turn into darker black or grey colors including your search bar, iTunes, Dock, Safari, System Preferences, Finder, and lot more.
Check Also: How To Turn Off Safe Mode On Tumblr [Full Guide]
On this new dark mode feature, you will experience a totally new look on your system. The whole interface will get a dark theme or background. With this new and unique feature, all the texts on iTunes will get white color while the background will be black. When you enable the dark mode feature on iTunes then it will save your eyes from the blue light, eye strain and get away from sleep issues.
How to Use iTunes Dark Mode
If you are loving the iTunes dark mode feature and want to try on your system or PC then keep reading. You will get the detailed guide below on How to use or enable iTunes dark mode on PC or Mac.
How to Use iTunes Dark Mode on Windows
macOS Mojave has a dark mode feature that is attracted by many people. So, Windows 10 lovers or users also want to enjoy this feature on their PC or laptop but many people don’t know how to enable dark mode in Windows 10. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.
- First of all, you have to search for the “Settings” in the search bar of your PC.
- Now, when you get the setting window then you have to click on the personalization option.
- In the next step, you have to click on the Colors option which you can get on the left side.
- After that, when the colors option will open on your screen then you only have to scroll down and click on the Dark mode.
- And when you click on the Dark mode then automatically this feature will enable on your PC.
- After doing all these steps, whenever you will open the iTunes app then you will surely see the result of dark mode. And it looks really amazing.
How to Use iTunes Dark Mode on Mac:
Apple Inc. has officially added the Dark Mode feature to macOS Mojave. Almost every user got this feature along with macOS Mojave. It is really very easy and simple to enable the dark mode on your Mac. You only have to follow the mentioned steps. After this, the dark mode feature will enable your Mac and you can enjoy the dark mode feature.
- First of all, you have to click on the Apple logo which you can see at the left upper corner.
- And then, you have to select the system preference. After that, you have to click on the General.
- Now when the General tab will open then on the appearance option you have to click on the Dark Mode.
- Finally, you are done and now when you open the iTunes application on your device then you will see it is opening in the Dark mode. So, now you can enjoy it and save your eyes from blue light.
Final words: I hope now you know about iTunes dark mode and how to enable the dark mode feature on Windows and Mac devices. It is really a nice feature for those who love dark colors. Share this article with your family members, friends, or anyone who also wants to know about this dark mode feature. Thanks for visiting our website.