Hello readers, And today in this article, we are going to explain how to save a word document as a jpeg from a Mac computer or Windows PC. This is useful if you need to render super awesome quality JPEG images from your multi-page Word document. Let’s start reading this article.
Easy Guide To Save a Word Document As a jpeg
There are times when an image will serve your purposes better than a text document. But, Microsoft Office Word documents cannot be saved as a JPEG file format using a Word application. However, there are ways to do this. Saving a Word document as JPEG is an easy multi-step process that involves using your scanner or photo editing program or adobe acrobat pro dc. There are also programs that can be downloaded to get the job done, such as Universal Document Converter and Virtual Image Printer Driver. Follow the given below methods to save a word document as a jpeg.
Convert a Word Document to JPEG Images using adobe acrobat pro-dc
- First of all, you should open your Word document, which you want as an image or JPEG format.
- And when you opened your Word document file on your PC. Then, click the File menu and select the “Save As” option.
- The next step is to save the file as a PDF. Click to the “Save As” option from the menu and choose the PDF menu under the Export Format.
- After that, you have to click on these following options:
- Best for Printing radio button
- And, the export button
- And, once you made the PDF file, you have to open it within the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (you have to use the purchased version because the free reader version will not work). And then select the following options:
- File menu > Export to image
- and then click on the JPEG format
- And then you have to adjust JPEG settings. Before adjusting the settings you must have to check that you have selected JPEG to save the file.
- To get high-resolution print-quality JPEG images from every page of your document, select the options shown below in the pulldown menu, and then click the OK button:
- Grayscale and Color: JPEG (Quality: Maximum)
- Resolution: 300 pixels / inch
- The last step is to specify the location on your computer where you want to save JPEG files and then click the Save button:
- And now you can see the saved result and share it with anyone. Now your original Word document will have several JPEG images corresponding to the number of pages.
Save a Word Document as a jpeg Using a Photo Editing Application
It is possible to convert a Microsoft Word document to a JPEG picture format using a Microsoft Paint document. Paint is a free application on Windows PC. With this technology, you can save a Word document to the desktop wallpaper or even use it anywhere. Follow the steps:
- Open the document and make sure you maximize the document screen. Scroll to the part of the document that you want to save as a JPEG image. Use the zoom control to enlarge or shrink the image portion.
- And then press the “Print Scrn” button which is on the right side of your keyboard (next to F12). The print screen feature will copy everything that appears on your screen and this is why you want to maximize the document screen.
- Open photo editing applications like Paint, or Adobe Photoshop on your computer. Paint is also a photo editing tool or application that comes standard on every windows PC. It can be located under All Programs / Accessories on the Start button for Windows.
- Select paste from edit options on paint. This will bring up the image that was copied from the print screen. Cut, crop, or adjust parts of the document such as the Word ribbon that appears at the top and other widgets. This will enable you to create a clean document that looks like the original Word document.
- Save the image as JPEG by selecting “Save As” from the file options. Name the image and be sure to choose the file format as JPEG.
Save a Word Document as a jpeg Using the Windows Snipping Tool
If you want to save or convert your word document in a peg format then the snipping tool is a useful tool for you. Using the Snipping Tool, you can create a JPG file from the Word document.
- First of all, click on the document file to open and select the paragraph which you want to save as a Jpeg format.
- In the next step, you have to select “File> Print” or you can use the shortcut key “Ctrl + P” to open the document in the print preview mode.
- After that click on the start button and type “snipping tool” in the search box.
- You will see the snipping tool app in the search results, just click it to open. The snipping tool will open.
- And then click on the “mode” option given on the top of the Snipping tool and choose Rectangle Snip.
- Select New, then draw a rectangle around the document in the print preview. When you release the mouse, the snip will appear in the snipping tool window.
- To save you have to click on Save. Then a window will open on your screen.
- In which you will select the location where you want to save the file. And then enter the name which you put for the file and select JPG in the Save as type box. And then choose Save.
Also Check: How to Make a Google Doc Landscape
Use a third-party tool to save a Word document as a jpeg
For a diverse combination of Word documents or tables, text, images, and other types of content with multiple pages, a third-party application can make light of your efforts. On the internet, there are many multiple online websites available that will convert the word documents into any image format for free of cost. You can use them for free.