Hello friends, I think Are You Searching How to play Minecraft with friends on pc? Don’t worry you are right place we provide full information. Because it is an adventure in itself, but when you share this adventure with your friends or family members it will increase the excitement because whenever you play a game with someone.
They give a challenge for us. And you will experience and perform the game better! Do not take those challenges as an ego, just enjoy the game and the challenges! If you really want a multiplayer gaming experience then you should play Minecraft with your friends! It will give you lots of fun and enjoyment.
Easy Way To Play Minecraft With Friends on PC
So today we have this article for you. In this article, you will learn some simple and easy ways to play Minecraft with friends on PC. While playing a Minecraft game, you can play singleplayer or multiplayer games. If you want to play this game with your friends then we have options to make it possible.
Play Minecraft with Friends on PC
Minecraft is a great game to play by yourself. Two versions of Minecraft are available to purchase on PC, Minecraft Java, and Minecraft Bedrock. The main difference between them is that Minecraft Bedrock allows you to play games with your friends that have other consoles like PS4 or Xbox One.
Check Also: How to Get a Command Block in Minecraft
If you and your friend both have the same version of Minecraft. If you have Minecraft Bedrock and your friend has Minecraft Java then it is not useful for both of you. You will not be able to play together. Microsoft Bedrock is also known as Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
Playing on LAN in Minecraft Java
If your friends and you all have Minecraft Java then you just only have to follow a few steps and you are totally ready to enjoy the Minecraft game with your friends on the device.
- First of all, you have to create a new single-player world.
- And then, Select Open to LAN in the options.
- After all of this, Finish the process of creating the world.
- Now, your friends can easily choose the world which is created by you in their ‘Multiplayer’ tab
Playing on LAN in Minecraft Bedrock
If your friends and you all have Minecraft Bedrock then the same, you only have to follow some steps and you can enjoy the Minecraft game with your friends on the device. Here are the steps.
- The first step is to ensure all the devices are on the same Wi-Fi or network.
- The next step is to click play on one device.
- And then, you have to create a new world and choose the option ‘Visible to LAN players’.
- And, now you can play Minecraft with your friends. Your friends have to join through the ‘Friends’ tab
Purchase a Minecraft Realm for Dead Simple Shared Play
This is another option for all of you if you want to play Minecraft games with your friends, and it is provided by the Mojang Company! Minecraft Realms is a paid multiplayer server hosting service. Minecraft Realms can be used by you and up to ten of your friends. You can find more information about Minecraft realms on the official Minecraft page.
For Minecraft JAVA Edition
- First of all, you have to open the Minecraft game and then select the Minecraft Realms.
- And then, you will configure the Minecraft Realm.
- It is optional that you have to select which world you want. Enter an already existing world or in the new world.
- At last, you need to double click on the Minecraft Realm.
For gaming consoles and other platforms
- First step is to open the Minecraft game and then go to the Play> Create New> New Realm.
- And here, you will finalize the size and name of your Minecraft Realm, select and click on the “Create” button.
- After creating Minecraft Realm you can now invite your friends to play Minecraft games with you.
And when you create your own Minecraft server, feel free to post it on the Minecraft Server directory! You will become a part of the family and will be able to grow your server faster.
Play Minecraft with Friends Using Online Server
Minecraft is one of the best sandbox games. And in the Minecraft game, you can play single-player mode and multiplayer mode also. Follow the given steps to play with your friends.
- Find an online server on the internet you like, there are many lists of them and find its IP address.
- And then, In the ‘multiplayer’ tab, you have to select ‘Add a server’ and put that IP address in that box.
- The Next step is to select the name of the server and click on ‘done’.
- You will find the server you just added in the ‘multiplayer’ list and click the ‘join server’. And tell your friends to join the same server and enjoy the Minecraft game together.
Final Words: After following the given methods about How to play Minecraft with friends on PC, I hope you will be able to play Minecraft games easily with your friends. Please comment below if you get stuck in any method. We like to solve your problem. Thanks for visiting our website.