Hello friends, today you are going to learn how to link amazon prime to twitch in a few steps. In this article, I am going to share a step by step tutorial guide to all of you on this topic. I think you are also interested to learn those steps that will help you to link amazon prime to twitch. Then without wasting your precious time, let’s start.
Digital transformations like Artificial intelligence and Virtual reality have moved from the idea of science and imagination to become an important part of our everyday lives. Many gamers have transformed themselves into an influencer and gaming has also taken place in our lifestyle.
What is Twitch Prime?
Twitch Prime is a gaming’s elite version that provides all the gamers a premium level of experience with Amazon Prime video subscriptions. After subscribing to the Twitch platform, it will allow them to access all the gaming content, chat badges, partner channels of twitch, and also exclusive emotes. Get Free 30 Day Amazon Prime Trial.
Twitch platform is a companion part of the Amazon company and Amazon acquired the popular streaming platform in 2014. Also, This platform is a part of Amazon Prime. All of them who have Amazon prime subscription can easily get access to the Twitch prime account without spending a single rupee. And they can stream any gaming content as per their interest.
Easy Way to Link Amazon Prime to Twitch
Twitch prime is released worldwide excluding some countries like China and India. Those countries who are supporting the Amazon prime, they can use Twitch streaming services also.
Check Also: How to Cancel Twitch Prime
When you link your Amazon Prime membership to the Twitch platform then it will add some extra content and features to that twitch account. This paragraph will tell you everything about how to link amazon prime to twitch easily.
Link Amazon Prime to Twitch Using Android Smartphone
This tutorial is only for those who want to link their amazon prime account to Twitch account through their Android smartphone. Follow these steps given below.
- First of all, you must need an Amazon prime account for this. And for an Amazon prime account, you have to pay to Amazon.
- Now, you have to open any browser on your phone. You can find your web browser application on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- After opening the web browser, You will Navigate to twitch.tv/prime.
- The next step is to click on the Try Twitch Prime which will be near the middle of your screen.
- And then, select your country of residence and click on the Continue button.
- Now, you have to fill your Amazon username/email/number and password and then click on Sign in.
- When you completed these steps then simply fill the Twitch username and password and then press on the login button. Now, you can see a confirmation page on the screen.
- At last, just click on the Confirm button on the page that comes on the screen. Now, you have successfully linked your Amazon Prime and Twitch accounts.
Link Amazon Prime to Twitch using PC
When you already have an Amazon Prime account and you want to use Twitch to watch your favorite games streaming then you should link your Amazon Prime account to Twitch. If you do this then you will be able to Twitch prime and it allows you to access all free games, in-game items, and also the ability to support a streamer once a month for free. Let’s learn how you can link your Amazon Prime account to Twitch on PC. Follow these steps:
- First of all, open any browser on your PC and navigate to https://twitch.tv/prime on that browser.
- Now, you have to press on the login button which is placed at the top right of your screen.
- After this, you will fill your right information of Twitch username and password and then press on the login button. If you fill the details wrong then it can not link your amazon prime account to twitch. You have another option also available that you can use your Facebook account to login here. You only have to click on Connect with Facebook.
- After login, click on the Try Twitch Prime. When you’re on Twitch Prime’s main page, It is in the purple color.
- The next step is to select your country of residence. If you can’t find your country then you can click Other parts of the world.
- Now fill your username and password and then select login. Sometimes, Amazon automatically logged in. By the way, if you are logged in automatically then click on the Confirm button.
- At last, you have to enter your Amazon username and password and then click on Sign in. After signing up you will have successfully linked your Amazon Prime account to twitch account.
Final Words:Now, you successfully learned how to link amazon prime to twitch in just a few steps. This method is totally safe and secure for everyone. If you found any problem during these steps then comment below. We will try to solve your problem very soon. Share this article if anyone needs to know this. Thanks for reading.