Are you searching about how to cancel twitch prime? So, you’re in the right place. In this article, I’m sharing the method to cancel twitch prime subscription. For some people who don’t know what is twitch prime, we’re going to introduce them about Twitch Prime.
Twitch Prime is the videogame streaming premium service for Amazon Prime subscribers. Twitch Prime is not really its own service, it is one of the many benefits that come from joining the main Amazon Prime scheme, with exclusive perks for anyone to link their Twitch and Amazon accounts.
How Do You Join Twitch Prime?
If you are not yet an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up for the service directly through Twitch or just on Amazon.
If you are already a member once signed up, you will need to pair your Amazon and Twitch accounts to get the full benefit of Twitch Prime just head here and unlock all online Sign in both accounts new features.
Twitch Prime is a premium experience on Twitch that is included with an Amazon Prime or Amazon Prime Video subscription depending on the country you live in. Twitch Prime includes exclusive in-game content and bonus game, twitch prime channel subscription every month at no additional cost and it can be used on any affiliate channel, exclusive quotes and chat badges.
What is a Twitch Prime Membership?
A Twitch Prime subscription is a recurring payment made to individual channels on the Twitch streaming service. Its primary purpose is to financially support streamers so that they can stream content more frequently or even for full-time streaming on Twitch. Subscribers are rewarded for their support in the form of new emotes and other digital goods with increased status in the chat rooms of that channel.
How To Use a Twitch Prime Subscription
- On any partner or affiliate channel, click the subscribe button.
- Select Free Membership (US) or Subscribe (UK) at no additional cost.
- When you purchase a subscription and refresh the page, you’ll see a banner at the top of the chat for that channel (unless you’re currently Channels are not out of time or are not restricted). Click the share button of the banner. You have up to 30 days to share.
- Next, put a custom message in the text box and once you’re ready to share, press Enter.
- The message will send a chat notification which also includes your custom message.
- The channel subscription you wish to purchase with your Twitch Prime subscription will appear on your subscription page.
How to Cancel Twitch Subscription
The simple way to cancel the Twitch Prime account is to cancel your linked Amazon Prime account. Like this:
- Login to Amazon and click on your account.
- Scroll to settings
- Click on Manage Prime Membership
- Select to cancel membership
You can cancel Twitch Prime without canceling Amazon Prime by going to your Twitch Prime settings here.
Can You Cancel Twitch Prime After Trial?
Just Click On Your Prime Membership Account. Click on The End Trial and Benefits on the bottom-left. Select option End My Benefits And Select Continue to Cancel or Keep My twitch Membership.
I think are you cancel twitch prime after trial? we are sharing Some Easy steps So Follow Those Steps.
- Go to https://www.amazon.com in a web browser. You can use any web browser on your computer/laptop or Mac. It takes you to the Amazon website.
- If you are not automatically logged into your account, hover over the account and lists at the top-right, and click Sign In. Sign in with the email address and password associated with the Amazon account associated with your Twitch account.
- Click on Account and List. It is in the upper-right corner of the Amazon website. Hovering over this button displays a drop-down menu of services. Clicking on the button displays the menu page for your Amazon account.
- Scroll down and click on Twitch Settings. It is in “box of digital content and devices”.
- Click Unlink Account. This is a purple button with your Twitch account profile picture and username. It displays a confirmation pop-up window.
- Click Unlink this Twitch account. This confirmation pop-up has a purple button. This will unlink your twitch prime account from your Amazon account. The benefits of Twitch Prime you receive from your Amazon Prime account will be removed from your Twitch account. Every Twitch Prime Channel subscription will continue until the subscription gets expire.
How to Cancel Twitch Prime Membership Without Doing Anything
To cancel your free membership, just wait for the end of the current 30-day membership period. After 30 days, the subscription will expire and it will be free to use on any other Twitch channel in which the subscription is enabled.
We have searched on google and youtube about how to cancel twitch prime free trial and we found some methods for how to cancel twitch subscription. In this article we shared about those methods also, if you get any problem on canceling twitch prime subscription then you can comment in the comment section. We’ll surely reply to you as soon as possible.