I think you are searching about How to recover Snapchat messages on the internet. Then don’t worry you’re in the right place, here we are going to tell you today some working methods that can recover Snapchat messages easily in less time.
Snapchat is a very innovative app that brings a lot of comfort, and fun. It is considered one of the most popular and useful social media applications. Snapchat has earned a good reputation for innovation and rapid growth with over 150 million-plus daily active users. Snapchat is one of the most popular video-sharing applications that allows you to take photos, add text, record videos, and share them among your friends and beloved people that can only be watched for a few seconds.
Best Ways To Recover Snapchat Messages From Android & iPhone
However, it happens sometimes that you mistakenly or unknowingly delete or lose your Snapchat data or message. Well, this is something that may be best for all. And, here’s how to recover deleted messages on Snapchat? This is the most unique and surprising feature of this video sharing app, where the photos you send or receive should only be displayed for 10 seconds before they are permanently deleted. It allows you to chat with your friends also just like Facebook Messenger.
Check Also: How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Snapchat
How To Recover Deleted Snapchat data On Android
A statement shared by Snapchat is that all the photos and messages are deleted after being viewed by the recipient for a limited time.
However, from your Snapchat app, your messages are disappearing in reality. So it can recover your deleted messages from any device. You can locate media storage in your smartphone find and all deleted messages can be kept. To receive your deleted messages follow the steps below:
- First of all, you have to connect your Android device to the computer using a USB cable and then go to the internal storage.
- Next is to click on the Android folder.
- And now, under the Android folder, you need to click on the data folder.
- Then you need to open or use com.snapchat.android folder.
- Now in the cache folder, you can trace and get your all deleted Snapchat chat history easily. For photos, you can go to com.snapchat.android> cache> Rece_image_snaps.
- That’s it. Now you can easily recover your all deleted Snapchat messages on your Android smartphone.
How To Recover Snapchat Messages on Android
Now, we are going to share how you can recover all the deleted Snapchat messages on Android devices. You can download the Android Snapchat messages Recovery app FoneLab, it will help you to recover messages. If you want to restore deleted messages from Snapchat then this is a software or program solution needs. This is very useful software and it will surely work for you all. So that you can make full use of this application. You must download it first.
- The first thing you want to do is connect a PC or Mac to an Android device using a USB cable. The software will detect your Android device immediately.
- Now, you will be asked to allow USB debugging to start. Select the message from the section that says the contact and the message.
- The phone should start rooting automatically now. If it does not do this, you can also do it manually.
- Once the scan is complete. You will be able to see all the files on the device. now. All you have to do is select the messages you want to save and then press Recover.
This way you can successfully retrieve deleted important messages from Snapchat after 24 hours. With FoneLab. You can also recover Snapchat photos on iPhone and Android. Also, click it to get more information on recovering deleted photos from iCloud.
How To Recover Snapchat Messages on iOS
For iOS users, we have to use Fone Lab Recovery Tool. From this recovery tool, you can get your every snaps and photo back from Snapchat. It is available for free for both devices Windows and Mac. To recover Snapchat messages, you need to follow the given steps below:
- First of all, Install the Fone Lab recovery tool.
- Connect your iPhone to PC using a USB cable.
- Wait for some time until the phone enters Recovery from the iOS device model.
- Press the start scan button which you see on the screen of your phone and start the scan.
- Wait until the scanning process is complete and display all the data within the phone lab tool.
- Look at the message section on the left-hand side menu and click on it. Snapchat messages must also be.
- Mark the messages you want to recover and see the Recover button at the bottom right and click on it.
- At last, you have to select the destination folder where you want to recover your data and wait until the recovery process is ready.
How To Save a Message in Snapchat
Although Snapchat automatically deletes a person’s story after 24 hours, there is a way you can save it using a simpler method. If you want to use this method then just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to Snapchat and then open the chat you want to save.
- If you long-press a message. Then it will automatically be saved.
- When a message is saved, it is highlighted in gray color. The other person will also be able to see that you have saved their message as long as none of you have saved the message.
These are the simple and working methods to retrieve or recover deleted data on Snapchat such as videos and photos. I hope, How To Recover Snapchat Messages Article is the best way to tell you all the possible ways to recover snapchat messages (photos and videos). Enjoy Snapping! Thanks for reading.