Are you searching about How to Access Steam Screenshot Folder? Steam is one of the most used gaming platforms in the world. The service offers a wide range of game genres and has become a go-to option for those wishing to download new games, or even try trial versions before the game is officially released.
The overlay is envisioned as an in-game interface that provides access to Steam community facilities during a gaming session. Overlays are typically used for in-game shopping, chat access, friend and group invitations, taking screenshots, trade and market features, and more.
- 1 Easy Ways To Access Steam Screenshot Folder
- 1.1 Where are steam screenshots saved?
- 1.2 How To Access Steam Screenshot Folder [100% Working Methods]
- 1.3 How do I download screenshots from Steam?
- 1.4 How To Change The Steam Screenshot Folder
- 1.5 How to find your SteamID?
- 1.6 Conclusion
Easy Ways To Access Steam Screenshot Folder
If you have never played an online game, then you know how important it is for you to take a screenshot of the action happening on the screen. It can be useful in many cases, but it is mostly used for keeping a visual record of game insects, collecting useful information, etc.
All these features are beneficial and entertaining. However, we are here for these screenshots that we have just taken. So if you’re wondering How to Access Steam Screenshot Folder, continue reading below.
In any Steam game, you can click on the hotkey (default F12) to snap a screenshot of the current game screen. You can publish this screenshot in your Steam profile or upload it to other social media forums. However, sometimes you may face being unable to locate the pictures taken. There are two ways to access these images; One is to access them in Steam via the screenshot manager and the other is to access them through hard drive storage.
Where are steam screenshots saved?
To take a screenshot in Steam, you can press the F12 button (the default) on your keyboard. It will take a screenshot, and then a pop-up will appear called the screenshot manager.
This handy tool comes as a new addition to the Steam gaming platform and allows you to take screenshots, manage and share them without the need to exit the program.
After you create screenshots, they can be sorted into a folder specific to each game, and you can choose between saving them to your hard drive or sharing them with the Steam community. If you have the option to do so, you also have the option to keep your screenshot private.
To view a screenshot using the screenshot manager, you can simply click View> Screenshot from the top left of your screen.
A pop-up will appear with the Steam Screenshot Manager, which will allow you to access screenshots stored with the software or by clicking the Show On Disk option to open the local screenshot folder on your PC.
How To Access Steam Screenshot Folder [100% Working Methods]
Method 1: Follow these steps to access the steam screenshot folder
- Open Steam
- Click on ‘View’ in the menu that runs horizontally at the top of the Steam window.
- Go down and click ‘Screenshot’ from the drop-down that appears. Doing so opens the Steam Screenshot Uploader tool.
- Select any of the images from the preview thumbnail on the right, then click the ‘Disk Show On Disc’ button below.
- Steam will automatically open the Windows folder where Steam screenshots have been saved and stored.
- The Steam Screenshot Uploader tool classifies all games with the number of screenshots saved. You can also delete Steam screenshots if you are unsolicited.
In addition, you can upload any photo to the Steam screenshot folder or cloud to be more secure. For this simply select the game screenshot and then click on the “Upload” button. Soon you click on the Steam screenshot button which is uploaded, your picture will be saved on the cloud.
Method 2: Find Steam Screenshot Folder on PC
Conversely, you can bypass steam and physically find the Steam screenshot folder. To find that folder, you need to find out where you put the steam. Depending on the users, the location may be in the hard drive C, D or E. But you can find it under Program Files \ Steam \ userdata \ * Steam ID * \ 760 \ Remote \.
To find the Steam screenshot folder you will need a Steam ID. This ID is unique on your steam log. If you have multiple games installed then each game will have different Steam ID.
But if you can’t find your Steam ID, you can open each folder until you reach the exact Steam Screenshot folder. Or you can follow the steps given in the last paragraph to track your ID.
How do I download screenshots from Steam?
To access screenshots captured locally in Steam, you can open the screenshot manager by clicking on the View button from the top left of your screen and then choosing Screenshot.
This will open the screenshot manager, in which you will be able to see different folders with the names and screenshots of the particular game you played. Now you can simply choose the folder you need to access locally, and choose the Disk option found at the bottom of the screenshot manager.
How To Change The Steam Screenshot Folder
- Open the steam.
- Click the “View” option in the horizontal menu that runs at the top of the Steam window.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, navigate to and click ‘Settings’.
- In the settings window that pops up, click ‘In-Game’ from the menu on the bottom left-hand side.
- Just below the drop-down menu of the screenshot shortcut keys, click “SCREENSHOT FOLDER”.
- Choose the location where you want Steam to save the screenshot by selecting a folder.
- That’s it, you’re done. You changed the steam screenshot folder.
How to find your SteamID?
If you do not know your Steam ID, you can access it by opening your Steam client. Click View and choose Settings. Go to the interface and you will find a box that says “Display Steam URL address if available”. Check it out and save it.
Now go to your Steam profile and click on View Profile. The number at the end of the URL is your Steam ID and now, you can use it easily.
So, guys, this is you get How to Access Steam Screenshot Folder. I hope you like it and if you do then subscribe to our website and follow us on Our social media as for latest tech updates. Hopefully, you now understand How To Change The Steam Screenshot Folder If you have any problem or any idea.. then leave a comment below.?